Gull Ski employees are passionate about skis and how they perform on snow. Our experienced staff tests all the skis we sell as well as other manufacturers. This helps us provide you with very accurate performance opinions.
We are very excited to be carrying all these top brands and more, so come down and talk
to our highly educated and motivated staff to see which brand and ski model fits you best. These are just a few of our top selling models, we have more in the store!
Call 406-549-5613 for availability or to buy
- Super 7 $749.95
- The Super 7 is a hard-charging, pow-slayer with an award-winning blend of versatility and float. Featuring two layers of titanal, this beefed-up version of the S-7 delivers increased stability and liveliness for aggressive rippers.
- S-7 $699.95
- Thanks to its rockered tip and tail and regular camber underfoot, you're able to drop into a powder-filled chute, grab a few face shots, straightline out, and head to your favorite pillow line for some fun. To ensure a lively ride, Rossignol equipped the S7 with a wood core, while a carbon laminate helps absorb vibrations and dampen this hard-charging, powder-loving ski.
- Experience 98 $699.95
- Experience 98 Skis are the weapon of choice for the expert all-mountain skier who carves hard and likes to mix it up between hard and soft snow. Rossignol’s unique combination of Auto Turn Rocker, with its 70/30 ratio of camber to tip and tail rocker, Extended sidecut, and Cascade Tip combine to let you rip in any conditions. The harder you push Experience 98 skis, the more they deliver.
- S-7 (womens) $699.95
- S7 Skis allow you to scratch that powder itch and put down tracks in places you’ve only dreamed of until now. The original and still unequalled wide rockered powder skis, they bring that surfy sensation to the masses with a world-renowned blend of float and versatility. The Powder Turn Rocker delivers fatigue-free maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun. The Centered Sidecut provides versatility and edging power when you need it. The Rossignol S7 Skis will up your game whether you’re slashing big-mountain windlips, dropping steep couloirs, busting sidecountry stashes, or surfing through secret glades. Push the boundaries and leave your mark.
- Experience 88 $599.95
- A great choice for the expert all-mountain skier who mixes it up between hard and soft snow, the Rossignol Experience 88 Skis are a narrower version of the Experience 98 and well suited to those who spend the majority of their time on hard snow.
- Squad 7 $799.95
- . These skis utilize the Powder Turn Rocker and Centered Sidecut of the original S7, but in a brawnier package that craves speed and air. If you love the way the original Rossignol S7 skis in the pow but want a little more stability at speed and during big drops, this is your ski.
- Automatic $749.00
- With a generous 117 mm waist width and two huge Powder Rockers in the tip and tail, the Automatic delivers perfect lift in powder and boasts exceptional turning compliance. A special feature are the Sprocket Power Boosters in the binding area: these lightweight titanium inserts stabilize the ski and allow skiers to take high cliff drops in their stride. The camber on the Automatic ensures powerful edge grip even on hard terrain.
- Bent Chetler $699.00
- Powder Rocker in the tip and tail combined with a 90 mm waist width deliver optimum lift and unbridled fun in powder snow and on soft terrain. Hard landings are effectively cushioned by the Step Down sidewall construction. The Bent Chetler Mini is designed for kids who not only share Chris Benchetler's passion for powder but who also enjoy using the same material.
- Blog $599.00
- Its tip-to-tail wood core with Step-Down-Sidewall construction makes sure it’s durable enough to cope with big drops, kickers and natural features. he Blog is ideal for freeskiers who refuse to compromise on their equipment.
- Women's Millennium $599.00
- The Atomic Millennium marks a new era, a time when the ladies get first tracks! The Atomic Millennium is a Women’s-specific powder ski. With a 110mm waist and Powder Rocker profile (20% tip rocker, 60% camber, 20% tail rocker) you will have the stability and flotation to surf through the deepest pow, while the Step Down sidewall and underfoot camber rip on the hardpack.
- Access $499.00
- On difficult terrain the Step Down 2L sidewall and tip-to-tail wood core absorb shocks and cushion landings. The camber below the binding also ensures optimum edge grip and makes the ski easy to handle on hard snow. The Access is designed for skiers who expect nothing less than total control on compact snow and who like to be well equipped for powder snow adventures.
- Armada knew that you needed a powder ski that could make those tight turns fluently and move edge-to-edge, and thus the Armada JJ Skis were born. This is a big in yo' face powder ski that can give you all the powder action you need and leave you with energy to spare.
- V.J.J $674.99
- VJJ Skis have a rocker tail and tip to keep you floating and barreling through the deep like it's nobody's business while at the same time managing on the groomers. The specially designed, sandwiched camber will give you the control you crave without sacrificing float or manueverability. If you've been yearning to tackle the fresh and deep but worried about spending your days floundering, get the Armada VJJ and find out what everyone's talking about.
- T.S.T $649.99
- T.S.T Skis will get you through whatever the mountain has to offer. An innovative front rocker gets you on top of the powder but doesn't severely compromise your effective edge length, so you can sock it to the mountain when carving the groomers.
- T.S.T (women's) $649.99
- The TSTw has tip rocker and no tail rocker. This powerful combination leads to the float and initiation of tip rocker and drive and stability of a traditional cambered ski. The TSTw is truly an all mountain ski that feels perfect in all conditions from powder to groomers
- Mantra $699.00
- If having fun and enjoying the deep, fresh powder is your ski goal, then the Volkl Mantra Skis are meant for you. With their tip rocker that gives you smooth turn initiation and their vertical sidewalls and torsion box that give a smooth, stable ride, you are guaranteed to enjoy every minute on the slope.
- Kendo $649.00
- Tip rocker that gives you smooth turn initiation and the vertical sidewalls and torsion box construction make the Volkl Kendo Skis an ideal ride for skiers who love to enjoy their time on the mountain. Rip and grip it on ice or feel the powder spray up around you with the Kendo.
- Aura $699.00
- While you may not be skiing in Alaska under the Aurora Borealis, you can capture the feeling with the Volkl Aura Skis. The Tip Rocker allows you to float on top of the snow with very little energy. The Sensorwood Light core is lightweight while the vertical sidewalls and Torsion Box give you grip, stability, and a smooth ride. Even at your local hill, you’ll still feel like a goddess on the powder.
- Kenja (wms) $649.00
- The Tip Rocker allows you to float on top of the snow with very little energy. The Sensor wood Light core is lightweight while the vertical sidewalls and Torsion Box give you grip, stability, and a smooth ride. Even at your local hill, you’ll still feel like a goddess on the powder and groomers. Best suited for advanced women skiers who want to ride a 50/50 blend of groomed or soft snow conditions.
- Shiro $699.00
- With the fully rockered Volkl Shiro Skis you’ll have full control in powder or on piste. With your ability to transfer all your energy directly to the ski, you’ll find that any terrain is your new best friend.
- Enforcer $699.00
- Enforcer Skis are the tool of choice for all-mountain domination and the perfect blend of hard and soft snow performance. With an Early Rise rocker profile and a 98 mm waist, you'll be throwin' up rooster tails one moment and seamlessly transitioning to high speed groomers the next.
- Nemesis $699.00
- Bring down the mountain this year with the Nordica Nemesis Skis. With Early Rise technology you'll float any kind of 3D snow without giving up the ability to carve on groomers. If quality and functionality are what you're looking for, quit looking and grab the Nordica Nemesis Skis.
- La Nina $749.00
- La Niña Skis will be playing your favorite hits all winter long, run after run after run. A High Rise rocker profile gives superior float in deep fresh snow while retaining the ability to carve on hard snow and ice. Whether you're throwin' down in two feet of pow or just carving high speed groomers under the lift, the Nordica La Niña skis are sure to keep you jammin' all winter long.
- Helldorado $799.00
- The Helldorados weigh in at 113mm underfoot making it a pure powder ski, but Nordica's CamRock technology (combines rocker and camber) will make skiing the hard-pack AND powder insanely easy. 2 layers of titanium significantly stiffen up the ski, enabling you to charge through just about anything, especially those choppy afternoon conditions. These skis are burly, we recommend them for hard charging skiers only. Trust us, you won't even think twice about straight-lining that chute you missed first tracks on this morning.
Rossignol, Marker and Solomon bindings.